To be successful as a chauffeur, you should be able to resolve clients' queries and complaints promptly. Ultimately, an outstanding chauffeur will ensure that the vehicle remains furnished with items that might be of use to clients.
* Liaising with the company or client to determine when and where you will collect the individual.
* Ensuring that the client's door is open as you greet them in a professional, sincere manner.
* Assisting clients with the loading and unloading of their possessions, as required.
* Adjusting the air temperature, if required by the client.
* Selecting the fastest routes based on GPS software and traffic updates, unless otherwise instructed.
* Completing collections and deliveries on behalf of the client, if requested.
* Abiding by road regulations at all times.
* Ensuring that the vehicle remains pristine and in excellent working order.
* Forecasting and responding to customers' questions and concerns.
* Valid driver's license.
* Commercial driver's license will be advantageous.
* Licensed to transport passengers via automobile.
* Proven experience as a chauffeur or taxi driver.
* Acquainted with GPS software and local traffic reports.
* Neat appearance.
* Ability to interact with clients in a warm, professional manner.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work during evenings, on weekends, and on public holidays, as required.