Change Healthcare is looking for an exceptional candidate to drive change, innovation, and process improvements as an influential Technical Program Manager who thinks outside the box to accelerate the delivery of our Enterprise Imaging cloud solutions. This role will be responsible for managing development and implementation processes for our best-in-class cloud solutions. You will coordinate cross-functional teams focused on delivering new solutions to our expanding client base. Energy and focus will be key in your ability to drive projects from initiation through delivery including planning, reporting, and directing schedules.What will I be responsible for in this job?
What are the requirements?
- Overall development life cycle of the solution and managing complex projects with significant bottom-line impact
- Own release management. Prioritize, plan, track, and manage internal and external commitments, project risks, dependencies, and deliverables
- Facilitate project and release initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and tracking activities. Communicate and track decisions, action items, and deliverables
- Wear different hats as needed, for example - by contributing to produce release artifacts, facilitating reviews and approvals, assuring designs meet requirements, quality, compliance, Information security policies
- Continue to improve ways of working and delivering by conducting regular retrospectives, improving processes, tools, communication, and measuring what matters
- Accountable for project financial planning including budget and project variance
- Lead by example and use your project management skills and high energy to drive teams towards timely execution to deliverhigh-quality results
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- 5+ years of experience in building and leading strong engineering teams.
- Strong business and technical vision
- Solid software development background including extensive SDLC experience
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc
- PMP, CSM, TOGAF, CBAP or corresponding industry certification in project management, enterprise architecture or business analysis
- Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site's health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.