RH at its core is about taste, and we believe the idea of scaling taste is large and far reaching.
The RH brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent in our industry, scaling and rendering their work more valuable across our integrated platform, enabling us to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings in the world. We are moving the brand beyond curating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces by building an ecosystem of products, places, services and spaces that elevates and establishes the RH brand as a global thought leader, taste and place maker.
At RH we believe deeply that the "right " people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take "no " for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
RH is seeking a Trade Consultant with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for building a thriving trade business. This role is expected to deliver first-class service to our client and our teams, creating a luxury experience.
- Live Our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
- Represent the RH brand through polished communication, personal appearance and professionalism
- Work in partnership with the Residential Trade Leader to grow the interior design trade business
- Qualify and educate potential design and trade clientele through consultations, site visits, assisting with design development, internal coordination of services and product installations
- Provide product expertise and elevated service
- Maintain a strong interest in the luxury and design industry and support the visual and Quality standards within the Gallery
- Experience in a high-end interior design showroom
- Strategic, highly organized and results-oriented
- Commitment to Quality with exceptional attention to detail
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building a thriving trade business
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, Microsoft Office and Google Applications
OUR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must have clean driving record (MVR) and current driver's license
- Ability to travel locally or out of state
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items, up to 25 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Ability to maneuver effectively around Gallery floor, stock room and office
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.