Join one of the BEST teams in the Industry
At Fresh Start Foods you'll find qualified professionals that stand out with their experience and understand that customers are at the centre of everything we do.
We are seeking individuals:
Position OverviewAs a result of sales growth, Central Fresh Foods is looking for an Outside Sales Representative. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for driving new bulk commodity and fresh cut produce sales growth in BC as well as managing, nurturing and servicing existing relationships.Duties and Responsibilities
- Who are customer centric
- Who are able to deliver on their commitments
- Who value individual excellence and collective performance
- Who care and give back - sustainable agriculture, the environment, corporate citizenship
- Who go above and beyond to provide options for our customers
- Who understand the foodservice/hospitality/retail business and bring extensive knowledge and experience
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Develop and implement a business plan and sales strategy for your assigned accounts to ensure attainment of company sales goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for total growth through analysis and sales insights.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales plans.
- Collaboratively work with internal departments, in particular Product Development & Operations.
- Respectfully and capably represents the best interests of Fresh Start Foods/Central Foods Co. in all internal and external dealings.
- Exhibits professionalism with clients and enforces the Climate Goals.
- Builds relationships with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and retention.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Direct-selling and account management experience required.
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness.
- Effective communication in an open and direct manner; conveys information clearly and concisely, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related discipline preferred, or other job related equivalent business experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work collaboratively with key business partners and stakeholders.
- Proficiency with GOOGLE (Docs, Sheets, Hangouts, Slides) and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Valid driver's license, vehicle and ability to travel as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for the next stage will be contacted. Fresh Start Foods is an equal opportunity employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to any enumerated or analogous grounds of discrimination, including race, religious beliefs, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical disability, mental disability, age, ancestry, place of origin, marital status, source of income, family status, sexual orientation or status as a qualified individual with disability.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to:
For Jobs in British Columbia[email protected]
For Jobs in Ontario[email protected]
Use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line.