Are you interested in joining a team whose mission is to improve the health of their customers and their community?Are you ready to create a great experience for our customers by providing legendary customer service with prompt and friendly service? Can you care for our patient's health while working in a busy store environment?St. Anthony's Pharmacy Clinic
is seekingFull Time Pharmacy Assistants
to be part of our committed, energetic, and knowledgeable team. St. Anthony's is located in a multidisciplinary medical building inLangford, BC.
We arelooking to fill2 Pharmacy Assistant Positions.
Occasional shifts may be required on Saturday's. Given the training involved for the position, we are hoping to find someone who is willing to commit 1+ years with us.
Please reply with your resume and letter of interest.Duties:
- Assist the Pharmacist in the day-to-day activities in the pharmacy.
- Organization and entry of physician refill requests.
- Input and maintenance of patient profile information and prescriptions into pharmacy software (Kroll) and eMAR system.
- Help patients who are dropping off or picking up their prescriptions.
- Enter prescriptions into the computer ensuring accuracy of information.
- Operate the cash register as needed.
- Organization and lock up of delivery bins.
- Generate weekly scheduled batches for Pacmed packing device.
- Operation of automated medication packaging device (Pacmed)
- Preparation and labelling of dispensed medications (controlled unit dose cards, blister packs, Pacmed unit/multidose, creams)
- General clerical duties as directed by Pharmacy Manager.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bring a positive mental attitude to work each day and embrace challenges.
- Be caring and supportive of your co-workers and our customers.
- Be accountable, open, and honest.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic math skills.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
- Strong motivation to succeed.
- Proficient computer and data entry skills.
- Prioritizes work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and focus within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.