Conagra Brands is oneofNorth America'sleadingbranded food companies.We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth.Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Hunts, Aylmer, Marie Callender's®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, VH Sauces, Pogo and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visitwww.conagrabrands.ca.
Conagra Brands est une des principales entreprises d'aliments de marque en Amérique du Nord. Son histoire est jalonnée de grands succès alimentaires qui sont le fruit du travail d'une équipe passionnée par l'innovation et la croissance. Conagra offre des choix pour toute occasion grâce à des marques réputées comme Hunt's®, Aylmer®, Marie Callender's®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, les sauces VH®, Pogo®, Vlasic® et des marques émergentes, dont Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein® et Frontera®.
Nous sommes très fiers d'avoir la culture la plus influente, la plus dynamique et la plus inclusive du secteur alimentaire. Pour en savoir plus, visitezwww.conagrabrands.ca.
Conagra Brands is oneofNorth America'sleadingbranded food companies with an established presence in Canada.We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team in Richmond, British Columbia that's passionate about innovation and growth.Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic and emerging brands like Gardein™ (made in Richmond, British Columbia), Healthy Choice®, Hunt's®, Aylmer®, Snack Pack®, Orville Redenbacher's®, Chef Boyardee® and Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®.
Our Canadian manufacturing facilities are in Richmond, British Columbia, Boisbriand, Quebec, and Dresden, Ontario. We also have Canadian offices in Mississauga, Ontario and Boisbriand, Quebec.
Conagra is proud to have the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in food. To find your next job in Canada, visit https://careers.conagrabrands.ca/
. For more information about our Gardein™ plant-based food products in Canada, visit https://gardein.ca/Job Summary:
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the temporary Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for ensuring that all products manufactured are in accordance with internal, regulatory, and customer quality management systems.This position is a 8 months contract role.Key Responsibilities:
Requirements, Skills & Qualifications:
- Monitor product safety and quality, production process and personnel GMP practice to ensure the compliance to established procedures (SOP's), standards and requirements.
- Perform production line QA functions as required.
- Perform Pre-operational and/ or during production cleanliness inspection. Perform various swabbing for product safety monitoring
- Identify, report and investigate any deviation to procedure, system or standard and assist with implementing corrective actions and follow ups
- Perform and assist in administrating internal and external lab testing and test result documenting
- Participate or assist in employee Food Safety and Quality training
- Participate in compliance of CFIA and Health regulations, and customer's requirements through inspections or audits of the facility to ensure food safety and quality standards are met
- Liaise with other departmental management to meet food safety and quality compliance, and provide assistance to other departments as needed or requested
- Inspect incoming raw materials and approve/disapprove their release; administrate records and verify all external or suppliers' documents based on GPI's requirements.
- Participate or assist in internal audits in as needed basis
- Document reports, complaints, departmental requests and assist with all administrative functions associated with this role.
- Assist in the continual implantation and improvement of food safety programs such as SQF, HACCP and HACCP Prerequisite Programs
- Follow all company policies and procedures, including: GMP, SQF, HACCP, Health & Safety, Attendance, etc.
- Follow safe work practices and procedures as per company policies and procedures and Work Safe regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
- B.Sc. or college diploma in Food Science or related fields Technology or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year experience in industrial food manufacturing specializing in Quality Assurance/ Quality Control activities an asset.
- Understanding and application of experience of food science principals, production processes, statistics, sensory evaluation, and analytical techniques.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP, Prerequisite Programs, and GMP's.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a cross functional team environment.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must be computer proficient (MS Office & Excel).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and stress managing skills
- Strive in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Must be available for day, afternoon, and weekend shifts
- Working on Sundays and Holidays may be needed
- Combination of an office and plant setting
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Interacting with various levels of management and employees
- Exposure to some job related hazards, including: slippery floors and machinery
- Monday - Saturday (5 days a week), 4:00am to 12:30pm or 2:30pm to 11:00pm
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brand considère les candidats qui sont qualifiés pour les offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire.