At Mark Anthony, we are driven by an unwavering commitment to taste and innovation. We have a history of creating new to world brands of distinction that have redefined traditional beverage categories and completely transformed the global beverage industry.
We're on an outstanding adventure. We're going where others aren't, and we're growing like others can't as a result. And we want YOU
to help write the next chapters with us!
The People Operations Data Systems team maintains and improves the backbone processes, documentation, information, and technology that support the People Operations function and the employees and managers it serves.
As the People Operations Systems Administrator,
you would be responsible for high-volume and high value data integrity across HR systems for Canadian, U.S, Ireland and UK employees. In this role you will partner with the People Operations Systems Analyst, Total Rewards and Payroll teams to maintain corporate records that enable evidence-based talent decisions, support a positive employee experience and provide employee data for systems across the organization.What You'll Do:
- Maintain employee system of record in a timely manner, reviews and approves HR data entered by People Operations and employees and takes ownership of the integrity and accuracy of information entered into HRIS (UKG Pro) by running queries/reports and analyzing data.
- Ensure necessary information on employee changes is provided to appropriate internal department (e.g. IT, Finance) and external vendors.
- Support the application of People Operations and benefit policies, practices, and programs.
- Respond to information requests by generating reports in UKG Pro BI.
- Maintain and update HRIS communication and documentation on corporate intranet, MAGNET.
- Partner with HR System Analyst implement new/updated processes, systems and upgrades.
- Conducts regular audits of employee records in UKG Pro, prepares timely adjustments & coordinates with payroll for processing as necessary.
- Partner with the People Operations Field Team to ensure timely and accurate employee records.
- Track HR correspondence and follow up on outstanding documentation (e.g., status change letters, offers, performance reviews, leave forms, education approval forms, privacy, etc.) with the People Operations team.
- Maintain employee files and organizational charts.
What You'll Bring:
- Support People Operations System Analysts and Administrators with volume and vacation backfill
- General Systems duties, as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of progressive Canadian and US and/or HRIS experience.
- Experience with a complex, multi-jurisdictional corporate environment.
- Completed post-secondary education in Human Resources.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Proven ability using workflows to process transactions in an integrated and automated HR, Benefits and Payroll system.
- Demonstrable experience providing high-touch guidance to team members on completing employee changes (new hires, job changes, exits).
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate Excel capabilities (vlookups, formula and pivot tables).
- Experience with UKG Pro is an asset.
We thank all candidates for their curiosity about MAG and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact your recruiter.
At Mark Anthony, we live by our 5 Core Values every day:Sense of Urgency
Our business moves fast and so do we. We understand the power of now.We have relentless drive and believe it if can be done, we're the ones who will do it first.Authenticity
We need to stay real because our brands, our stories and our culture must remain genuine to thrive. When we have the best intentions for all, we create space to be our whole selves and do great things together.Simplicity
Our lives are complicated enough. So why use 50 words when you can use 5? We thrive in ambiguity and change, but we also know how to translate our goals into simple explanations and actions.Humility
Egos distract us. When we're humble, we're open to listen, take feedback and change direction quickly. We're here for each other, and together we do great things.Trust
We respect and rely on each other. Trust is the backbone of our relationships, and we work hard not to break it. This level of trust allows us to be all-in and take comfort in the support of our teams.