Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU...Protect This House?!Position Summary
The Seasonal Stock Teammate is responsible for supporting the Stock team with the receipt, deliveries, and placement of merchandise while emphasizing the efficiency and timeliness of goods to the sales floor. The Seasonal Stock Teammate must have a passion for the UA brand, embody UA culture and believe in the company spirit and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Confirm receipt of merchandise, ensuring ASN's are received according to company directive within 24 hours.
- Maintain damages and return authorization requests
- Process damages and return authorizations every 2 weeks
- Process product that is available for a price reduction sell through
- Monitor inventory levels and sell through during peak, process and replenish merchandise, receive and monitor floor stock.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising and display maintenance.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Processing shipment on arrival while keeping teammates aware of stock availability and the arrival of new product.
- Provide feedback to Freight Supervisor regarding selling trends.
- Maintain awareness of all product knowledge, merchandising promotions, test merchandise, and advertisements.
- Maintain a clean, organized stockroom.
- Provide support as Sales Teammate and other assigned duties as needed.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, schedule matches needs of the business.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
Education And / Or Experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers & teammates.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 50lbs.
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer and/or point-of-sale register system.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the selling floor, stock area and register area.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to climb ladders.
Other RequirementsRelocationUnder Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.
- High School diploma or equivalent