At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you'll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you'll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we'll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can't wait to hear about YOU.Job Summary :
The Record Center Specialist serves customers by maintaining and processing physical assets stored in our warehouse. These vital team members process incoming and outgoing orders while also loading/moving boxed items and wheeled bins. The RCS handles destructions, internal moves, permanent withdrawals and special projects. They collaborate with team members to enable success for all.What we Offer :
Job Duties :
- Hourly rate : 22.85 CAD
- Comprehensive Benefits Package : Extended Health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, RSSP contribution..
- Paid Vacation and Paid overtime
- Footwear and uniform vouchers
- Saturday to Wednesday : Morning Shift
Job requirements :
- Process incoming orders; scan carton barcodes and locations on Safekeeper system
- Investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders; manifest all orders, bundle and prepare for shipment
- Accurately prepare all necessary paperwork
- Communicate any difficult order issues to manager
- Inspect and maintain all equipment, including Telxon scanner, wedge, Safekeeper terminal and ladders
- Perform all physical requirements without assistance
- Sorting and/or preparing hard copy records for scanning - document preparation
- Scan hardcopy files to electronic images. Assuring a quality image
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Warehousing experience is a must
- Ability to pass a criminal Background check
Skills and Abilities:
- Someone who can perform physical work around the warehouse
- Must have a valid class 5 drivers license
- Ability to work on your feet all day
- Ability to lift, load and move boxes (average weight: 40 pounds)
- Climb stairs, lift up to 70 pounds and be able to use tools to maneuver materials
- Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedures
- Punctual , dependable and good team player
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with PC and other computer related products.
- Proficiency in reading, writing & communicating in English.
- The ability to remove staples, sort, file and box records.
- Must be able to maintain record order and sequence.
- Must be able to understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
Iron Mountain Canada Corporation ("Iron Mountain") is an equal opportunity employer and employs qualified individuals based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under applicable provincial, federal, or local law.
Category: Operations Group