Work at an award-winning top employer! If you are looking for an empowering and progressive place to shape your future, then you've landed in the right place at BCAA. With our corporate Head Office in Burnaby and locations around BC, we offer a wide variety of opportunities all across the province. Share our purpose to together mobilize a brighter future for all and help British Columbians down's life's many roads.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a precondition of new employment. A successful candidate offered employment at BCAA will need to provide proof of full vaccination prior to commencing employment. Exemptions permitted under applicable employment and human rights legislation.BCAA has been named one of BC's Top Employers 2021! What BCAA offers you:
Member Contact Service Advisor - ASC
- It's not in our nature to brag but we are proud of some of our achievements that recognize great employee culture. Some of our latest awards include being named as one of BC's Top Employers 2021, 2019 Platinum level Best Employer by AON and being recognized as a 2018 Outstanding Workplace by YWCA.
- Our team members get to make a difference in the lives of our Members and their communities every day.
- We pride ourselves in being open and transparent and in empowering our people to do great work while serving our Members.
- We enthusiastically support learning and advancement opportunities for our team members.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that's committed to accessible, inclusive employment.
- Our Regular Full-Time & Part-Time+ (working 20 hours or more per week) status team members are eligible to participate in our amazing Total Rewards Program which offers: Extended Health and Dental, Vision Care, Life Insurance, RRSP matching with company contribution to your pension, access to Incentive Programs, Team Profit Sharing, Employee & Family Assistance Program and more.
Reporting to the ASC Manager, as one of BCAA's Member-facing team members, the ASC Member Contact Service Advisor, is a Professional dedicated to delivering amazing Member experiences for BCAA's Auto Service Centres. The role is a source of positive brand impressions and builds long-lasting relationships with our members through identifying needs and building TRUST. The role collaborates with a team who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty that enables BCAA to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia.
Key Responsibilities:ASC Member Service Booking
Builds Deep Customer Relationships
- Answer all ASC inbound calls in a timely, professional manner
- Maintain call volume targets (KPI's) as designated
- Book all mechanical related appointments
- Handle escalated customer issues as needed with professionalism and empathy
- Work in a fast-paced call Centre environment with a high performing team
- Demonstrated experience providing outstanding customer service and engaging in client-focused conversations
- Willingness to go above & beyond and taking a first call resolution approach when dealing with customer inquiries/issues
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
Creates Referrals for Cross-selling of BCAA Products and Services to New and Renewing Members
- Deepens Member relationships through excellence in customer service including informing Members of the status of their vehicle repairs.
- Establish and maintain good customer relations with both internal and external customers
- Provide timely resolution to inbound/outbound customer inquiries, including concerns and/or issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Follow up with Members for outbound calls as needed (appointment reminders, changes, etc)
Manages Member/Customer Accounts and Concerns
- Creates referrals for cross-selling other products as needed
- Creates and follows up on future business leads and upcoming renewals
Processes and Manages Member/Customer Information
- Updates Member information and details in applicable systems
- Maintains database of customer information in booking software
- Resolves Member concerns by following BCAA's Member resolution standards and meeting BCAA and AAA/CAA Member satisfaction goals
Acquires and Maintains Industry, Product and Systems Knowledge
- Meets all required processing standards for storage, retrieval, confidentiality, accuracy and timeliness
Other Duties; as Assigned
- Maintains a working knowledge of ASC services, procedures, and systems
- Expert on scheduling software
- Attends required BCAA and industry training courses
- Keeps up-to-date with industry knowledge and competitors' product offerings
- Handling different call types as required
- Reports to: Manager
- External: BCAA Parts vendors
- Other: Auto Service Centre Team members, Various BCAA management, other Service Location team members, and team members in P&D, Payroll, Marketing, Underwriting
- Completion of Grade 12
- 2 years' experience in a Customer Service environment
- Automotive knowledge and experience - minimum 1 year
- Demonstrated sales productivity and customer service skills
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills and proven ability to prioritize activities
- Capable of toggling between multiple platforms and tasks
- Efficient typing speed - minimum 40 wpm
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment and maintain a high level of professionalism
- Proven judgment and decision-making abilities. Must be able to consider costs and benefits of potential products in order to make appropriate recommendations
- Proven critical thinking abilities. Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to meet prescribed booking, sales, business-building, retention and customer satisfaction targets and objectives
- Strong computer skills with basic knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Automotive knowledge and/or experience
- Customer service experience
Please note that the internal posting closes on June 7, 2022
and the role is a Grade 6
position.We aspire to be one of the best places to work with those who share our beliefs:We believe in:DOING THE RIGHT THING
We stay true to our word, and help British Columbians move forward.THE POWER OF COMMUNITY
Together, we create a more vibrant, inclusive and connected province for everyone.PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST
We treat each other with the same care and respect that we treat our Members.PROTECTING OUR HOME
It's our responsibility to protect life in BC now, and for generations to come.SHAPING THE FUTURE
We look to new horizons and actively embrace change.By putting these beliefs in to action each of us will do engaging work with inspiring people and grow personally and professionally.