EBlock is a rapidly growing technology company in the automotive space. We are an engaged and energetic team of technology, automotive and sales professionals and we are committed to being the best digital auction company in the world. We're currently looking for a Vehicle Field Inspector to join our team in the Nanaimo, BC. Learn more about EBlock, EDealer and our family of brands at https://e.inc/
The Vehicle Field Inspector is responsible to generate condition reports on the vehicles that are lined up for auction by the Territory and Regional Sales team. You will need to drive around the designated area visiting dealerships to perform the tasks. The Vehicle Field Inspector would pay close attention to details when creating the condition report. The Vehicle Field Inspector is expected to display willingness to learn constantly and gather information around industry best practices. This role will also support the business with all additional activities as directed by the Lead Inspector and Regional Operations Manager.
What You Will Do:
- Work hand in hand with all regional territory managers and fill your weekly schedule with vehicle inspection volume.
- Visit dealerships to capture vehicle information & photos for upcoming EBlock auctions.
- Build, enhance and nurture customer relationships to secure customer loyalty and increase volume of vehicle inspections.
- Assume direct responsibility for dealer consignment inspections meeting specified targets.
- Perform all vehicle inspections in your geographic location with a major attention to detail in order to provide a high quality of information to buying customers and minimize errors.
- Provide customer training as required for both inspections and for buyers.
- Keep up to date with information about product and service innovations, changing needs of customers, market conditions and competitors and adjust business strategy accordingly.
What You Will Need:
- Must own car and should be able to present a clean drivers abstract
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive manual or automatic
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Automotive knowledge a huge plus
- Good manual dexterity to work around vehicles and with mobile devices
- Vision abilities required include close, distance, colour and depth perception.
- Excellent reading / writing skills as well as the ability to make sound decisions and exercise common sense
- Must be willing to work in various weather conditions
- Must be a team player
- Reliability, punctuality and dependability are essential
- Possibility of carrying out duties outside of designated region based on capture request
E INC is a growing company that is continuing to evaluate our ongoing commitment and investment in our team members with:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k/RRSP with Match
- Company paid Group Life/AD&D insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible working environment
- Continuous Learning
- And an amazing culture to top it all off!
E INC., together with our EBlock and EDealer brands, is creating the best digital auction and retailing platform in the world. To do that we need people who are ready, willing, and able to develop, deliver, and relentlessly refine every aspect of the online buying experience. If you're interested in putting your talent and passion to work for one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, we'd love to talk.
E INC. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. E INC. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled