118 - 16111 Blundell Road, Richmond, BC V6W0A8Perks Archway Offers:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Life, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Recognition programs and service awards
- 401 (k) with a company match
- Employee assistance program, including identity theft protection and travel assistance
- Employee discount programs
• Work with Planning Manager and Account Management team to plan production activities
• Determine appropriate production methods and labor levels to meet service deliverables
• Reviews master production schedule and work orders and prioritize/revises to maximize availability and meet expectations
• Supervises all fulfillment and production personnel to ensure maximum productivity, efficiency, and accuracy
• Ensures all lines are correctly set up and that materials are in position for prompt start-up at the beginning of each shift
• Ensure all employees understand their specific duties, at the beginning of each line start up
• Responsible for checking work throughout the day to ensure proper assembly and adherence to the shipping schedule
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees
• Support and maintain all corporate quality standards, policies, procedures, and work instructions as outlined in the company quality system documentation.
• Provide a safe working environment through adherence to OSHA regulations as well as company safety policies
• Work with Human Resources as a team on issues, employee development, safety, and communications
• Regular and punctual attendance
• Respectful & non-threatening treatment of others
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as requiredQUALIFICATIONS:
• High School diploma (or equivalent) required; Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
• 3+ years of warehouse supervision experience including thorough knowledge of receiving, shipping, product fulfillment, and inventory control
• Experience with standard warehousing procedures and practices
• Previous leadership experience preferred including coaching and development of employees
• Ability to determine priorities, make decisions, and organize merchandise necessary to create an organized operation
• Strong verbal and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in teamsApplying on Indeed? For quicker responses, please apply directly to our company website online at www.Archway.com/careersArchway is growing - grow with us, too.
Archway is an organization that embraces aPeople Firstculture. We hire the best and brightest talent to serve as partners to the most recognized brands in the world. We are looking for talent to join our unstoppable team! Archway is a collaborative environment that offers diverse and challenging opportunities; development and paths to leadership, competitive pay, work from home flexibility, and full benefits.
Archway is committed tobuilding a diverse workforce by attracting, developing, and retaining employees. We believe that through having a diverse workforce, we will be employing the best talent and leveraging diverse and unique skills and perspectives.