Dialpad is where work comes together-one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry's most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world's most advanced AI Contact Center-Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together. Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We've created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn't a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don't just build products for anywhere workers-we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions. Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere. The team
We believe that our People team is an invaluable resource to the overall health of our organization. You will join a passionate group that cares deeply about our employees-working hard to help guide our unique culture and create a truly enjoyable place to work. What You'll Do:
Who you are:
- Plane and manage multiple high-impact projects for the People Experience Team, including annual salary review, performance management cycle, HRIS optimization projects, employee engagement survey, and employee trainings
- Work across HR and functional teams to ensure collaboration, communication, visibility and successful delivery of complex projects
- Identify appropriate project team members and and stakeholders, and collaborate to develop project timelines and deliverables
- Monitor progress and impact of project deliverables. Ensure projects are progressing at appropriate timelines. Assess project issues and roadblocks and develop resolutions and make adjustments as needed to meet goals and deliverables
- Develop clear and concise communications and change management plans to inform stakeholder of projects, schedules and outcomes
- Manage project debrief and after-action activities for People Experience Team programs. Use data to conduct analysis to determine impact of programs. Determine action plans and apply lessons learned to future projects.
- Manage HR Operations activities such as onboarding/offboarding, data updates, etc
- Partner with reporting team to develop and provide metrics and analysis to drive project results
- Continuous evaluation of People Experience Team workflow process. Lead process improvement efforts by leveraging use of technology
- Be flexible to fill in gaps on the team where needed
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are motivated to help scale a rapidly growing company. You have a degree or equivalent, with at least 8 years of experience in project management, HRIS, reporting or compensation roles. You love making things happen by working with PMO methodologies. Getting stakeholders aligned on complex projects to get things done is satisfying. You have experience developing employee communications that are engaging and clear. You work best by collaborating with cross-functional partners. You are proficient with Google Workspace applications. Most of all, you are detailed and operate with a sense of urgency and prioritization, and you possess the ability to adapt to new requirements, changing situations and timelines. BenefitsCulture
We've been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, "Skill & Will," we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged. Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success. Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away-and it doesn't hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees! Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity. Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it's business as unusual. That's why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy. Education
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses. Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.