TELUS and our Premier Vendor Partner are
looking for 2 Territory Relationship Managers (TRMs).
The Candidate will be part of our growing team of individuals who are focused on promoting TELUS services by building strong business relationships with Building Managers.We believe that you'll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding. Join our team and make your future friendly too.
TELUS Corporation is a leading national telecommunications company in Canada providing data, Internet Protocol (IP), voice, wireless communications services, entertainment and video. We provide and integrate a full range of communications products and services that connect Canadians to the world.Ideal Skillset:
- Knowledge of the MDU and property management industry would be an asset
- Ability to work within a technologically advanced environment
- Knowledge of TELUS PureFibre
The Territory Relationship Manager's role consists of the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to develop strong business relationships and the demonstrated capability of working effectively with cross-functional teams is essential
- Presentable, business like appearance and demeanor
- Excellent time management and self-discipline
- Performance driven with a bias for action
- Maintain productivity under pressure and changing conditions
- Ability to expense minor business costs and willingness to work in a contractor position
- A reliable, presentable vehicle
- Successfully pass a security background check
- 18+ years of age or older
- Full time hours
- Sitting, standing, walking and driving for long periods of time
What We Offer:
- Building relationships with Resident Managers (RM'S), Caretakers and Concierges in the Multi-Dwelling unit (MDU) market (eg. apartments, condos, townhouses)
- Supporting the TELUS Channel Manager with administrative duties such as billing renewals and escalations
- Seeking out new opportunities within the RM market
- Increase TELUS product penetration within the MDU market through the RM Program
- Providing current marketing material as required to the RM's
- Participating in information sessions , trade shows and other promotional events
- Updating an online database on a consistent, daily basis
- Providing reports and correspondence to the TELUS Channel Manager in a timely manner
- Dealing with RM escalations
- Supporting the Strata market when required
- Weekly scheduling of face-to- face meetings and calls with RM's
To apply to represent TELUS Communications as a Territory Relationship Manager, please send your resume and cover letter immediately.
- Represent one of Canada's leading telecommunications companies!
- Work with a charismatic and supportive team, with ample room for growth and advancement.