VRIFY's interactive 3D and 360° presentations equip mining companies and investors with powerful visual context, supported by tools that streamline two-way communication and meetings. By offering a faster and more accurate way to discover and assess any mining company's investment potential, the VRIFY platform is building a more transparent mining investment ecosystem.
VRIFY is a team. It's important to us that we're all aligned on goals, accountabilities, and responsibilities, but how you drive those outcomes is up to you. We want to work with inspired, creative, and ambitious individuals who will thrive in our company and we'll invest in your strengths so that you can do your best work and take pride in the results. We are a remote-first company which aims to empower all employees to prosper regardless of where they're located. Some client-facing roles may require being physically present from time to time.
Customer Success Manager
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Client Experience, we're looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to partner with clients in achieving their investor engagement goals with the VRIFY platform. Check out our VRIFY School of Mining videos to learn what that doesn't look like.
You are a strategic thinker and proactive doer who can juggle multiple clients and timelines simultaneously. Organized is an understatement. You love working with people and know how to identify and drive the outcomes they need.
You should have:
- A passion for driving value and delivering exceptional client experience.
- Proactive mindset, able to think outside the box to employ creative solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills: Mature, confident and able to uncover the needs of clients (internal and external) of all abilities. You know when to share and when to ask questions.
- Comfort and confidence leading 'in person' live online meetings and training sessions.
- Curiosity and a strong drive for continued learning and growth.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary VRIFY contact for your clients and partner with them through their VRIFY journey to identify success outcomes and proactively drive value out of the VRIFY experience from onboarding through to renewal.
- Collaborate with the Implementation Team to ensure a seamless experience for clients through onboarding and ongoing services engagements.
- Train, support, monitor client engagement and execute strategies to further develop existing client relationships.
- Track and report on key account metrics and communicate client progress.
- Resolve issues by making timely, quality decisions or escalations.
- Own client account health with VRIFY's suite of products, mitigating risk through proactive churn prevention.
- Be accountable and provide, receive, consider, and incorporate feedback to/from your peers and leadership
- Prepare client feedback to the Product team for future enhancements.
- Gain and maintain an expert understanding of VRIFY's suite of products as well as best practices and use-cases in our client's industry.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience utilizing strong client service, ideally in a customer success role or related department.
- Proven ability to build exceptional working relationships across a diverse group of client stakeholders, get to the root of their required outcomes through the use of technology and drive towards them.
- Strong decision-making, multi-tasking, verbal/written communication, and analytical skills.
- Aptitude for learning and developing expertise in new technologies and domains.
Bonus points if you have:
- Proven track record in a dynamic startup environment
- Knowledge of Mining industry, marketing best-practices and/or capital markets
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- This position is fully remote however there may be opportunities for client-facing events and travel from time to time.
Terms of employment:
- Full-time, Permanent
Completion of a background check will be required for this position. This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.