Our Mission is Simple: Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada
What does that mean? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
- Inspect assigned units, ensuring they are of high enough standard to qualify for our online store.
- Check all vehicle features are working and uploaded properly to our online store.
- Use Salesforce to track the progress of all newly purchased vehicles.
- Communicate with other members within your team and throughout the Operations department.
- Identify specific trims depending on the vehicle's equipped features.
- Support the inspection team with locating and repositioning vehicles.
- Inspect Carfax reports for any irregularities or discrepancies.
- Report any major damages or vehicle faults to the inspection team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- High attention to detail
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! In addition to a competitive salary, we provide
- Extended dental and medical benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent on the job training
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment