BBTV is a media-tech company advancing the world through the creation, distribution, management and monetization of content. BBTV provides end-to-end solutions to brands and creators including proprietary tech, leading services and enhanced distribution & monetization. We have built proprietary VISO technologies leveraging machine learning, digital signal processing and big data to power our platform and ecosystem. Our key revenue streams represent the most relevant and scalable opportunities for monetization of digital IP across advertising, SaaS/content management, mobile apps and other revenue streams. BBTV is the second largest video property worldwide in terms of unique viewers following only Google, reaching tens of billions of monthly impressions.
BBTV maintains a culture of creativity, drive, collaboration and care and seeks to create dream jobs for every team member. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Director, Enterprise Partnerships to join our Content Management team. Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, this role will be responsible for leading and driving the business development and operational execution for enterprise clients in the Content Management business unit. This role is a full time position open to candidates in Vancouver, Toronto or Los Angeles.
Our Content Management team works with some of the largest media companies and sports leagues in the world to help them manage and grow their audiences through both fan upload content and their official channels, on video platforms such as YouTube, Instagram and TikTok. The right candidate will bring a proven track record of leadership, growth, organizational performance and operational efficiency.
- In collaboration with the Chief Strategy Officer, lead and deliver the strategic and business development vision for Content Management business unit and identify ways we can advance our services and deliver more value to partners across our global markets
- Recruit, develop and manage the Content Management team, including being responsible for the day-to-day management of the team; coaching, driving individual and team success, optimizing employee retention, inter-company communication and removing barriers to success
- Working with the Content Management Business Development team, develop compelling pitch materials, sales processes and partner analysis to grow our existing enterprise client portfolio
- Manage the entire new partnerships funnel from prospecting to execution
- Identify potential new revenue streams relating to Content Management for enterprise partners that contribute to growth, engagement and revenue optimization
- Strategically lead and support the Content Management business development team to optimize revenue generation from SaaS, Rights Management, Channel Management and Content Development solutions for our global enterprise clients to meet revenue targets
- Develop and maintain strong strategic relationships with our top Content Management partners, understanding their core needs, measuring how BBTV's is meeting such needs and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Identify and model financial opportunities for new business activities and partners and carry opportunities through the sales life cycle
- Maintain a strong understanding of the ongoing changes in the digital space in order to utilize the the latest sources of research insights and market data
- Drive process optimization and training to continually improve team operations
- Represent BBTV, and industry thought leadership, at industry events, conferences - as required.
- Work with R&D team to develop solutions and technology to grow the business unit
- 5+ years leading a digital content, services or Saas based organization in business development, strategy and team leadership
- Proven expertise in online video, including YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Proven track record optimizing both new and existing business development activities and nurturing client relationships
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational management with ability to coach senior level staff to manage and develop high performance teams, and develop and implement programs
- Analytical, yet decisive critical decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals
- High level of comfort with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with clients
- The ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Intelligent, outgoing individual with interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Self-motivated results-driven prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
At BBTV, our team is everything. We offer competitive compensation packages and have a strong focus on diversity, inclusiveness and equitable compensation. We also offer flexible hours and operate on a horizontal management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency.
From our commitment to giving back (support for everyone to volunteer with a charitable or community initiative), our culture committee (social events, team-building, diversity and inclusion), and our support for personal and career development through our learning & development program, we're not your typical 9-5 gig.
BBTV is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all people.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To all recruitment agencies, BBTV does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, BBTV employees or any other company location. BBTV is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.