CIBC is looking for amazing Indigenous candidates for our Talent Acquisition positions! If you are a passionate and energetic about people and seeing them succeed, this could be the role for you!
You'll proactively source and assess best-in-class external talent, hiring the team members that can help us deliver an exceptional client and employee experience. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you'll support CIBC's various Lines of Businesses by developing sourcing plans, and actively recruiting high quality candidates who can support business plans and goals. You'll use your expertise in recruitment and the labour market to influence and challenge assumptions about talent, providing CIBC with a competitive advantage. How You'll Succeed
What CIBC Offers
- Strategic Sourcing - Identify strategies and sourcing channels to build a pipeline of candidates for your assigned portfolio. Establish connections, maintain and leverage a professional online and social media presence, and prospect talent through your network. Provide trusted advice to hiring managers by using diverse interviewing and assessment techniques to validate candidate experience levels.
- Business Acumen - Keep up-to-date on labour market trends and competitor information, providing business partners with insights and recommendations that will improve the quality of external hires. Build deep subject matter expertise in your portfolio to better forecast and influence hiring plans and decisions.
- Relationship Management - Build and maintain strong professional relationships with leaders, internal partners, and candidates. Deliver a best-in-class candidate experience by managing your talent pipeline, acknowledging all applicants, and engaging in regular communication. Consult with business partners on Talent Acquisition processes, activities and outcomes to position yourself as a valued partner.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- Must identify as First Nations, Metis or Inuit
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must have obtained your high school diploma
- Are a people person and are able to assess a person's skills and abilities
- Are a person that values trust, teamwork and accountability
- Are a person that can think outside the box and champion strong candidates for our organization
- Have at least 1 year of experience in human resources
CIBC is dedicated to providing financial services to First Nations, Inuit and Métis. Our experienced frontline staff and Indigenous Banking Team will work with you and your community to bring you products and services that meet your changing and diverse needs. In addition to offering banking expertise, we also take an active role in the community at both a national and local level. Our community involvement means we are better able to understand the specific needs of the Indigenous community, allowing us to help you find the right solutions for your unique needs.