Duties of a Line Cook include:
- The Line Cook (LC) is responsible for preparing and cooking menu items in accordance with the organization's specifications. Along with the HC and SC and culinary team, he or she is responsible to maintain high level food quality and presentation.
- Preparing and cooking menu items to specifications
- Maintaining sanitation standards in accordance with JRG Safe Food Handling practices and local health protection standards
- Prepare and cook menu items to specifications
- Maintain high levels of food quality
- Daily cleaning and maintenance to ensure a sanitary and safe work environment
- Setting and restocking food service stations
- Maintaining a respectful workplace in accordance with organizational Policies and Procedures
- Hours and shifts may vary. Includes working evenings, weekends and holidays. Work is performed in restaurant kitchen and office environments.
Company InformationCOMPANY PROFILE:
- Previous experience in culinary is preferred, but not required
- Food Safe Level 1
- First Aid Level 1, preferred but not mandatory
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to multitask
The Joseph Richard Group is a collection of unique hospitality ventures owned by André "Joseph" Bourque and Ryan "Richard" Moreno. Our team operates 25 establishments together, constantly fine-tuning our concepts according to the needs of our guests. What sets us apart is our dedication to the Guest Experience; an unwavering commitment to exceptional service, top quality offerings, and a team of like-minded people. OUR MISSION:
Creating memorable experiences for all guests through the best people, product, service, and environments.