The Application Consultant role is project driven and will support clients through specialized consulting services to assist customers in implementing a wide array of Cayenta's products. In addition, the Consultant will have the opportunity to be a key player in planning, executing, and providing change management in the project life-cycle.What you will be doing:
Project Planning & Business/Workflow Analysis
- Provide Business analysis, through gap analysis, root cause analysis, facilitation of business process reviews & documentation, requirements elicitation, allowing the project team to gain a comprehensive understanding of the client's needs in order to overcome barriers and achieve the organizational goals of the client.
- Assist in project planning and project scope sessions to ensure compliance with the project charter, implementation plan, and client agreements.
- Own the user acceptance testing and change management process by ensuring stakeholder satisfaction with the outcome of the project.
Business Development & Engagement Management
- Build our clients' capabilities; encouraging them to achieve success beyond their expectations by identifying opportunities for recommending additional product and services that fit the needs of our clients.
- Support Project Managers in managing engagement contracts, identifying & escalating bottlenecks, and project progress updates.
- Efficient delivery of implementation services that ensure key project milestones are met on a timely manner, in addition to exceptional utilization of assigned resources.
- Deliver onsite customer training (classroom based and individual training)
- Create and maintain training materials
- Provide remote training and support for clients as needed
Product Expertise & Leadership
What we are looking for:
- Be a leader in providing subject matter expertise to R&D and other operational groups
What would make you stand out:
- Problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong influencing, coaching and communication (both written and verbal) skills across all levels of an organization, plus a passion for seeing others succeed
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, with willingness to 'roll up sleeves' and work at all levels of client organization
- Experience working with both business and IT groups
- Familiarity with SQL is desired
- Must be able to successfully manage and complete multiple tasks within deadlines
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Business Technology Management, or Management Information Systems preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer service, training, or implementation role
- Must be able to travel up 75% of the time within North America
- Experience building complex solutions in Cayenta's CIS solution
- Experience within the Utility Industry
Cayenta has created utility industry solutions for over 30 years. Our experience and expertise ensure that your organization is provided with a cutting edge solution to meet the dynamic demands of your distinctive business challenges.