Design is about more than just beautiful furniture. It's about how it influences our lives, shapes our homes, and inspires stories. In 2011, Rove Concepts began with an extraordinary idea of delivering handcrafted mid-century furniture to the masses. Today, little has changed with the exception of better designs, better materials, and better people. Our mission is to craft exquisite, lasting designs to cherish now and forever.
Join our flexible work culture and a youthful team of talented individuals.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team and create high-performance digital paid advertising campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing and optimizing high-performing campaigns that drive business results. The incumbent will plan, create, optimize and report on paid advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms and tactics such as Google Shopping, Paid Search, Facebook/Instagram Ads, YouTube and more. Our Connected Workplace Program gives you the option to choose a remote, hybrid, or in-office workspace!
- Create paid advertising campaigns, from setting up to optimization, reporting, and management
- Responsible for delivering positive ROI for both e-commerce and lead generation clients
- Accountable for campaign performance, providing platform recommendations and budget management
- Conduct A/B testing across ads, landing pages and tactics; keyword research, audience testing and ad copy creation
- Work with Paid Advertising Strategists to think "outside the box" and move the needle for clients above and beyond campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing department leaders and the greater team to ensure customer expectations are met
- Prepare paid advertising design briefs for performance
- Stay in the know of latest trends for digital advertising and e-Commerce tactics
Knowledge, Education & Experience Required
- 2+ years working in Paid Advertising / Digital Marketing ideally in eCommerce
- A College diploma, University degree, or relevant job-related experience. We welcome highly experienced, self-taught, and self-motivated learners who express a strong passion for digital advertising.
- Hands-on proven experience managing campaigns in Google / Facebook
Knowledge of SEM/PPC/CPM trends
- Access to reliable internet and comfortable/efficient workspace
- Comfortable working remotely & on frequent video conference (daily)
What we're offering:
- Rocketing growth - yours and ours. At Rove Concepts, there are lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth. That's because we believe in developing, investing, and promoting from within
- Casual and open work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package with 3 weeks' vacation to start
- We are a dog-friendly office space!
- Regular social events with a great team culture
- Work with a high-performing team of people who are passionate about their contributions
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Company events & social hours
Rove Concepts welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. We're committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, persons of any gender identity or expressions, or any sexual orientation, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities. If you want to be a part of our community then we're excited to hear from you!
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **