Conagra Brands is oneofNorth America'sleadingbranded food companies.We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth.Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Hunts, Aylmer, Marie Callender's®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, VH Sauces, Pogo and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visitwww.conagrabrands.ca.
Conagra Brands est une des principales entreprises d'aliments de marque en Amérique du Nord. Son histoire est jalonnée de grands succès alimentaires qui sont le fruit du travail d'une équipe passionnée par l'innovation et la croissance. Conagra offre des choix pour toute occasion grâce à des marques réputées comme Hunt's®, Aylmer®, Marie Callender's®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, les sauces VH®, Pogo®, Vlasic® et des marques émergentes, dont Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein® et Frontera®.
Nous sommes très fiers d'avoir la culture la plus influente, la plus dynamique et la plus inclusive du secteur alimentaire. Pour en savoir plus, visitezwww.conagrabrands.ca.Responsibilities:
- Setting up, operating, and shutting down machines
- Work with the team during changeover of equipment
- Ensuring quality of food meets Company standards by checking temperature, inspecting size and shape, arranging product as it goes through fryer, and communicating with other departments
- Regularly dispose waste, clean bins, replenish consumables around the plant, and maintain clean work areas around the plant
- Gathering, weighing, mixing, and preparing ingredients while minimizing waste
- Maintaining a clean working environment, including cleaning the floor, washing and drying, and returning bins and buckets
- Scan labels, verify labels, printing labels, preparing bags and bins, and changing ingredients and other raw materials
- Transferring full bags of material (including raw material, intermediate material, and final products), including using a pallet jack
- Ensuring quality of products meet Company standards by:
- Performing line checks
- Preparing production reports
- Recognize lot number used and reporting material issues (including any specification deviations)
- Monitoring and recording foreign objects
- Informing supervisors and team members in other departments of problems with product
- Making blends accurately according to the provided recipe
- Return unused material back to inventory
- Adhering to the Company's policies and procedures, as well as those set out by WorkSafeBC, and abiding by food sanitation standards
- Working in various production areas as necessary
- Doing Paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Must be available for day, evening, and weekend shifts
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) required
- Cold environment
- Standing and walking for long period of time (approximately 8 hours a day)
- Frequently bending, stooping, crouching, and twisting while transferring product
- Operating mobile equipment
- Exposure to some job-related hazards, including but not limited to: hot oil, moving mechanical parts and heavy machinery, forklifts, slippery floors, climbing ladders and stairs, and heavy objects
- Exposure to some job-related hazards, including but not limited to: moving mechanical parts and heavy machinery, slippery floors, and heavy objects
- Maneuvering heavy objects, including lifting (floor to waist, waist to shoulders, and overhead) and carrying up to 25kg and pushing and pulling of ingredients/products (up to 900kg ) on wheels/pallet jacks multiple times a day
- Often working alone with little supervision and maintaining a positive and respectful workplace
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in physically demanding jobs is an asset
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Power Pallet Jack certification is an asset
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment while maintaining a dedication to quality and safety
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow direction while working with a team and maintaining a positive and respectful workplace
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to use critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to use arithmetic to perform production related calculations
- Be able to be on the feet for long period of time (approximately 8 hours a day)
- Self motivated. Ability to self direct.
- Capable of working efficiently.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brand considère les candidats qui sont qualifiés pour les offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire.