Our client designs and markets high performance video & audio semiconductors for the consumer entertainment, home & automotive markets. TM8 Recruitment is helping them locate and secure a hands-on Senior Digital IC Design Engineer for their Design team.
The client's ASICs are based on state-of-the-art CMOS technologies containing large digital blocks and precision analog circuits. As a Sr. Digital Design Engineer, you will be working in a dynamic team environment where innovation is highly regarded. You will be responsible for the digital design portion of highly integrated, mixed signal integrated circuits developed for use in the portfolio of products. You will be interacting with analog engineers to deliver mixed signal solutions.Requirements
The successful candidate will have
- 8+ years of experience in the Verilog language, will be comfortable with Digital Signal Processing concepts, and will have advanced knowledge of ASIC or FPGA design.
- Experience writing testbenches and proficiency in Modelsim is required.
- An understanding of design for test and integration of digital with analog designs is an asset.
- Proficiency in MATLAB, embedded systems programming, common communications protocols such as I2C, I2S, SPI and USB, Xilinx FPGA tools, as well as strong debugging skills are preferred.
- The ideal candidate will also be comfortable with common lab tools, such as oscilloscopes, function generators, power supplies and soldering equipment.
MSP-BC, Extended Health Care, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D and Life Term benefits.