Tigera provides active, zero-trust based security for cloud-native applications running on containers and Kubernetes. Its Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) prevents, detects, troubleshoots, and automatically mitigates exposure risks of security issues in build, deploy, and runtime stages.
Tigera is the creator and maintainer of Calico Open Source, the most widely adopted container networking and security solution. The company's software powers more than 100M containers across 2M+ nodes in 166 countries, and is supported across all major cloud providers and Kubernetes distributions.
As our team grows, we are looking for colleagues who not only share our passion for this work and growing our company, but who will also strengthen our company values and help ensure that Tigera remains a great place to work. At our core, our focus is on our customers, who are the heroes of our story; on aiming high and staying nimble in how we get there; on continuous learning to drive our success; and on respecting, collaborating, and supporting each other on a daily basis.
If you are looking to help make a substantial impact, and our values and products align with your vision of your career growth, we want to hear from you!About Your Role
You will be joining our Delivery Engineering team and will work closely with the other software engineers to deliver products on time and to quality while managing and communicating risks. To do this, you will design and implement new automated test cases (integration / system-level tests), manage test plans, write test tools (using Docker, Python, Golang, Shell, etc.), and have a passion for finding bugs through exploratory test methods and spotting the edge cases the developers may have missed. You should have a passion for quality, enjoy performing exploratory tests, and have a knack to identify-automate mundane tasks/tests.You Have
Nice to Have
- 3+ years of industry experience in software test engineering and/or quality engineering.
- Experience should include:
- Container technologies such as Docker.
- Linux Sysadmin and Networking.
- Writing test plans and test cases to assure backend and/or infrastructure for container-based applications.
- Experience driving quality engineering processes in a team.
- CI tools like Semaphore CI, Circle CI etc.
- Experience with any programming/scripting language. eg. Python, Go, Bash.
- Experience working on Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Why Join Us
- Kubernetes (highly desired)
- Experience with any K8s platforms like AKS, EKS, GKE, Rancher, OpenShift etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana.
- Experience with Application performance benchmarking.
- Experience with automation tools like Terraform, Ansible.
With offices in San Francisco, San Jose, Vancouver (Canada), Cork (Ireland), and London (England), we have a thriving team of diverse individuals from all over the world. We believe in a collaborative, flexible work environment based on respect for, and commitment from, every employee. We also offer a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration, and teamwork, make Tigera an awesome place to work.