Posting Job Description
As a Territory Sales Manager
(District Manager) for CFIB, you'll be promoting these services to small local businesses. This entails multiple daily meetings with existing members to update them on CFIB's progress and offering, as well as prospecting for new members.Why become a Territory Sales Manager?
What makes a successful Territory Sales Manager?
- Autonomy: High degree of independence to drive for successful results
- Advancement: Most of our sales leadership team started as Territory Sales Managers - we promote from within!
- Mission-driven: Every day, you're helping business owners succeed.
Compensation and benefits
- A motivated self-starter
- A sales professional who thrives in an independent work environment, meeting with business owners and entrepreneurs every day
- Experience in business-to-business sales, or experience owning a business
- Someone who enjoys both prospecting for new clients and meeting with existing clients
- Someone with management aspirations and/or experience
- Mixed compensation structure: salary + commission + bonus
- Monthly expenses
- Matched RRSP contributions
- Comprehensive health benefits, paid by employer
- Life insurance / LTD coverage
Note: This position requires access to a vehicle and a valid driver's license. Apply now!
With 95,000 members, the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) is Canada's largest association dedicated to increasing the odds of success of business owners. Through CFIB, our members drive policy change at all levels of government, enjoy exclusive savings on essential business services and get access to expert advice and tools.
Covid-19 update : CFIB has adjusted its recruitment strategy to ensure safety of its staff and applicants by conducting interviews by video calls and onboarding online.
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.