Triple O's "On the Go" is looking for a high energy, guest focused team member to be part of our exciting mobile kitchen concept. Our "On the Go" mobile kitchen visits events around theLower Mainland, such as fireworks, festivals, sporting events, golf tournaments, small and large community events and private catering occasions. We are looking for positive, energetic people who enjoy working with the public, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have flexible availability.
As a Supervisor/Driver, you will drive the "On the Go" food truck and the team to events and play a key role in supporting the management team and overseeing & coordinating the events of the day
This could be just the right fit for you if you like meeting new people, driving to new places, can communicate well with a wide variety of people, have attention to detail, want flexible hours, and enjoy being part of a team.As a Triple O's supervisor/driver, you play an important role in supporting the management team. Responsibilities include:
- Day to day shift supervision while working "hands-on" with the team
- Guest relations
- Training and developing team members
- Reinforcing the highest standards of service, cleanliness, and food safety
- Administrative tasks
- Driving the 'On The Go' truck to and from events
Company InformationWhy Triple O's?
- Previous supervisory or team leading experience
- Class 5 drivers' licence with a clean driving record
- Passion for service and commitment to quality
- A thorough understanding of Food Safe and WorkSafe requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, according to the needs of the business
- Unique market positioning - "A Taste Like No Other" and wide appeal
- A welcoming, dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
- The chance to work with an iconic brand that loves to have fun and never stops rocking the pickle top!