Want to be a part of something BIG? Now is an amazing time to join our growing family.WOW! mobile boutique™
is looking for leaders. No ordinary leader, but one that can inspire, coach, and develop team members, drive sales and ensure our customers always have an exceptional experience.
As a Store Manager, it is your responsibility to make sure your location is delivering excellence in customer experience; follows all operational policy and procedures and meets sales goals and objectives, while supporting the WOW! mobile boutique™
brand promise to provide the customer with the most helpful, friendly, unbiased advice. You lead by example and create an environment where team members receive regular coaching and development.
Customer experience is what we do! As advocates for a better wireless journey, our whole team is passionate about retail - focusing on the customer's needs and helping them make the right call when selecting a solution for their lifestyle. It helps that we are supported by Canada's best wireless carriers TELUS, Rogers, Koodo, Fido, and Chatr and carry the coolest lineup of accessories.
Don't have wireless experience? Don't sweat it! We will provide you with all of the necessary training and support to guide in your success. Our focus is on talented leaders who have been successful in leading teams- regardless of the industry.Responsibilities
- Enjoy leading a sales team in a fun, dynamic and results driven culture
- Inspire your Team to deliver on our brand promise of offering customers a helpful, friendly, unbiased, and thoroughly enjoyable retail shopping experience that will consistently generate a response of WOW!
- Responsible for achieving all key business objectives including sales, revenue, and customer experience
- Effectively communicates and participates in the achievement of all sales targets including activations, accessory and warranty attach and other identified KPI's
- Ensures that all Team members deliver on our non-negotiable selling standards with every customer interaction while delivering our brand promise
- Actively engage shoppers, determine their needs using lifestyle questions to provide a customized unbiased wireless solution
- Demonstrate wireless products, present accessories and device protection and attempt to close sales with each and every potential customer
- Effective organization and planning skills with the ability to schedule people and tasks
- Participate in and deliver coaching and training to your Team-we want people who are interested in personal and professional growth and development
- Lead by example in all behaviours, sales and operational duties
- Strong management, coaching, and leadership skills, developed in a retail organization, preferably within the wireless or electronics sector
- Detail oriented and results focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a demonstrated sense of urgency
- Strong customer service orientation
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent an asset
- 3-5 years store supervision and management experience
- Computer aptitude with strong skills in Microsoft office
- Comfortable with modern technology
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends based on business needs
- Proficiency of Mandarin and/ or Cantonese language- a huge asset!
Physical Job Requirements:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Commission structure
- Rewards & Recognition, based on weekly and monthly targets
- Competitive group benefit package
- Vacation: two weeks, prorated based on hire date
What Other Companies may call this job:
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
- Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
- Wireless Sales Store Manager
- Mobile Phone Sales Manager
- Kiosk Sales Manager
- Retail Store Manager
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Match Retail is a certified Great Place to Work® in Canada!
We have been recognized among Canada's top employers for the level of trust that our employees experience in their leaders, the level of pride they have in their jobs, and the extent to which they enjoy their colleagues.
At Match Retail, trust is at the foundation of innovation, agility, resilience, and efficiency. We believe our people matter most and that's just one way we move ... differently.