The Executive Reception for the Executive floor of TELUS Garden, our corporate headquarters located in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia (BC), prides itself in providing an exceptional customer experience for guests, customers and internal team members. The friendliness, professionalism and helpful style reflects our culture and commitment to delivering a positive and memorable experience reinforcing our goal to become the most recommended company in the markets we serve, globally.
Our team and what we’ll accomplish together
As the Executive Receptionist, you will be TELUS’ brand ambassador to our guests and customers. With every interaction, whether it be in person, phone or email, you will leave the recipient with an exceptional customer experience reflective of the esteemed TELUS brand. Your genuine friendly, helpful and professional style combined with your unparalleled organizational skills will be vital to your success in this key role. Furthermore, your natural collaborative and problem solving nature will serve you well towards establishing a strong sense of team among our Executive Assistant community on the Executive floor. In this role, you will report to TELUS’ Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
What you’ll do
- Oversee the Executive Reception Desk and provide an overall friendly and professional experience. Specifically, you will:
- Ensure the maintenance of a professional and polished appearance of the desk at all times
- Greet and welcome guests, customers and TELUS team members to the Executive floor
- Answer calls, respond to emails, and/or engage or redirect to appropriate TELUS team members
- Manage various incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Maintain, track/monitor and order office supplies
- Process expenses and invoices
- Collaborate with Corporate Concierge, general Reception Desk, Real Estate Team to address any facilities issues, and the Security Team to ensure appropriate access
What you bring
- You have 3+ years of Executive Receptionist or Junior Administrative Assistant experience or face-to-face customer service experience ideally in a busy office environment.
- You are noted for your natural ability to make people feel welcomed with your friendly and professional demeanor
- You are respected for your poise and diplomacy when dealing with difficult, complex situations
- You are regarded for having both strong communications and listening skills
- You are recognized for your adaptability, flexibility and positive, can do attitude
- You are trusted for your judgment, utmost discretion and confidentiality
- You are acknowledged for delighting others with your initiative, anticipation of needs, continuous desire to learn
- You are known as a collaborative team player who supports the success of others
- You are appreciated for your ability to juggle multiple tasks s without losing sight of the details and delivering on commitments promised
- You are valued for your proficiency with Google Mail, G-Suite of office tools (such as Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Meet), and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Post-secondary administrative education/training