Gold's Gym University Market Place is hiring a part time Customer Service Associate
Are you an outgoing, people oriented individual? If yes we want to hear from you!
Gold's Gym has been a leader in excellence for over 45 years with over 700 locations world-wide! At Golds we are committed to helping people find their inner strength and reach their goals. We offer the whole experience, with diverse group class schedules as well as the latest in cardio and strength training equipment. We pride ourselves not only on having the equipment necessary for people to reach their goals, but also the support from our entire staff. At Gold's Gym, you become part of a tradition of commitment and excellence that has helped millions accomplish their goals and dreams.Job Description:
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) greet and direct members, guests and staff as they enter the gym. CSRs provide assistance to members, addressing any inquiries regarding gym operations and policies. Additionally, CSRs perform the following administrative tasks:
- Greet members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the gym.
- Monitor check-ins to identify delinquent accounts.
- Open the Gym at 6am weekdays and 7am on weekends minimum twice a week
- Register all guests into the gym using proper registration procedures.
- Ensure that guests and appointments are directed to the appropriate employee/department in a prompt, professional manner.
- Answer phone in a professional and courteous manner.
- Respond immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Process retail and concession sales.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- High school diploma required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of basic cash processing procedures
- Functional computer skills
Today Gold's Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold's Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold's Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts.