We know what it means to put the customer first-our business is built upon a tradition of exceptional, individualized customer service. Our employees experience the excitement and satisfaction that comes from working for a successful, expanding company where every team member makes a difference and where initiative and hard work are valued and rewarded. We are confident that if you choose to work at ROBINSON, you will be taking your first steps towards a challenging, profitable, and satisfying career.
Are you interested in elevating your career with us? We are currently seeking self-motivated individuals with a proven background in exceptional customer service. If you enjoy building relationships with customers and assisting them to find that "wow" piece for their home, we want to hear from you!
As a Sales Consultant, you will work in our beautiful showrooms, working with customers in finding that special plumbing item for their home project. Previous knowledge in plumbing is not required, however if you are committed to learning and growing, we will provide you the training and support you will need to be able to sell our products with enthusiasm and confidence.
Our Burnaby location is currently looking for a Sales Consultant to fill an 18-month term. What you will do:
- Work with homeowners, designers and contractors in helping them select industry leading plumbing fixtures from around the world
- Create quotes and specification packages for customers and follow up with customers
- Maintain detailed and organized records of quotes, sales, and customer requests
- Process, fulfill and triage orders, ensuring products are delivered to the customer on time
- Provide post-order support enquiries such as status, back-order inquiries, returns and refunds
ROBINSON offers a competitive total rewards program including:
- You enjoy assisting and providing creative solutions and ideas to customers
- You are sales minded and love helping customers find and take home that perfect item
- You are committed to learning about and growing your product knowledge in plumbing products
- You have a good understanding or are interested in learning the industry and about design trends
- You are an effective verbal and written communicator
- You enjoy working as part of a team and are willing to help and support others
- An inclusive, fun and family-oriented work environment
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Annual Profit Share
- Paid Wellness Days
- RRSP Matching
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Sabbatical Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits
- Training and promotion opportunities
Family-owned ROBINSON is a leading Canadian distributor of plumbing, heating, electrical, and lighting products. Today, the company serves customers in the construction industry and retail home improvement markets through a network of 32 distribution warehouses and showrooms in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. ROBINSON's reputation as a growing company with a customer-service oriented culture continues to attract and retain top quality people and has earned it Platinum status among Canada's Best Managed Companies. ROBINSON is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and respectful workplace. We strive to foster an environment that values our differences and believe in giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
ROBINSON will provide accommodation for candidates with disabilities throughout our interview and selection process.
Thank you to all interested candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Other details