- Perform POS (point of sales) transactions and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipment, replenishment, price markdowns, fitting room upkeep.
- Build lasting relationships with customers through helpful service and communication
- Resolving customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner
- Keep current on our product and service updates
- Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture: fashion, music, art, technology, and architecture
- Processing and assembling orders for our online store
- Knowledge and working experience in the fashion industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to problem solve quickly and in a polite manner
- Highly organized. Works well under pressure and can meet scheduled deadlines set by both the individual and the team
- Able to multi task and learn new programs quickly
- Must possess integrity and follow through on customer commitments
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion plc is a leading Multi-Channel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 800 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.