ParcelPal Logistics is looking for an Owner Operator Driver
with an SUV
or Minivan.Owner Operator Driver (Hourly wage or daily wage)
We are looking for responsible, self-motivated individuals with strong customer service skills to join our last-mile delivery team. As a delivery driver in our company, you will have the opportunity to work with us and our partners to deliver a top-of-the-line customer service experience to end customers. Every package has a story behind it, efficiently delivering them with a smile is your contribution to it.ParcelPal Logistics Inc.
specializes in last-mile delivery service and logistics solutions. With our 200+ team members' expertise in logistics and operations. We are uniquely positioned to create a solution-driven by you and your customer's needs. Since 2016, our company has serviced over 5 million deliveries for our partners.Role Description:
This position will play an important role in the organization and will be responsible for delivering small packages to loads of temperature sensitive products across the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley, completing delivery routes as required.
The open role is for Owner Operator - Courier Drive. This is a contractor position.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar role and operating relationship.
We operate 7 days per week (Sunday to Saturday
), so weekend availability is essential. Job Location:
Lower Mainland, BC (Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Surrey)Job Responsibilities:
- Driving around the Lower Mainland area and using our app to deliver meal prep kits, Laundry, envelops, boxes and business-related products.
- Ensuring all safety protocols are followed including contactless delivery.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Have a valid class 5 full driver's license. (NoN or graduated license allowed), should be over 21 years old.
- Have a clean driving abstract.
- You must own your own Small Cargo van/minivan/SUV with a valid commercial insurance coverage.
- Have an Android or iOS smartphone or with Android version 5.1 or higher, or iOS version 10 or higher.
- Must be comfortable using mobile apps and have general tech proficiency.
- GPS enabled on your smartphone with 3G/4G connection.
- Have a Bluetooth wireless ($15+) headset for safe driving.
- Have an upbeat and positive attitude with a customer service mentality.
- Experience with deliveries within the region.
- Ability to interact in English and have good communication skills.
- Available work hours will include a combination of day, evening, and weekend shifts.
- Heavy lifting up to 40lbs.
- The typical volume will be 40-60 deliveries.
- Driving for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive tasks.
ParcelPal Logistics Inc.
- We pay $21 per planned route hour or a daily flat rate or daily planned route commission.
- Contractor position with Flexible work hours.
- You can work for other delivery companies, just not in the same hours.
- We are open from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm and 7 days a week.
is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. While we appreciate all interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.No phone calls or agencies please.