DescriptionThe following job posting and assessment questions were crafted by Kiinago Biinoogi Muskiiki ('Our Children's Medicine' in English) in consultation with Indigenous Elders, Knowledge Keepers and other members of the community. Applications housed on this platform provide a unique opportunity for First Nations, Métis and Inuit job seekers to have the option of sharing their whole selves with potential employers, including their lived experience and transferable skills. For more information, visit ourchildrensmedicine.caPurpose of Job
The Customer Care Intern is a unique opportunity to support a growing team, they will be responsible for various initiatives, practices, and projects. The incumbent will work on initiatives that are designed to ensure Customer Care's working and learning environments are supportive for all Agents. EQ Bank is looking to recruit First Nations/Metis and Inuit Candidates for this role.
The Customer Care Intern will support the Customer Care Managers, in areas of training, technology, quality assurance and Customer excellence. The Specialist may also other support team members and their work streams initiatives as appropriate.
Please note if you are not physically located in Toronto this role can be done remotely from anywhere in Canada.
An integral member of the Digital Banking team, this individual will collaborate with Digital Operations, IT Operations, Global Security & Marketing teams.Main Activities:
- Review Agent/Customer contact evaluations, and end-to-end quality audits for both customer facing and transactional functions
- Review calls, emails and administrative tasks according to departmental, company policies/procedures, performance metrics and criteria set by Management
- Complete end-to-end review of specified processes that may cross over teams and/or departments
- Complete audits using departmental procedures and predefined criteria set by Management
- Provide unbiased, relevant results and feedback to Management team
- Provide summary reports quarterly to Vice President and Senior Manager
- Participate in monthly call quality calibration sessions with the Management team to ensure scoring consistency
- Provide recommendations to improve operations, training materials and scorecards to Management team based on observed trends and results
- Interact with Customers, understand their needs, troubleshoot and resolve issues, answer product and banking inquiries
• Perform regular root-cause analysis of complaints, identifying trends, insights, and opportunities to reduce number of complaints and improvements to Customer Care, Product and Product features, Processes, Policies and Procedures
- Monitor and track status of customer complaints and ensure that complaints responses and resolutions meet SLA requirements
- Identify as First Nations/Metis/Inuit
- Previous experience in customer service is an asset but is not required
- Excellent knowledge of the Customer life cycle, specifically Equitable Bank's servicing policies, along with a solid understanding of Digital Banking
- Post-secondary education (diploma)
- Carries out duties with integrity, maintaining a priority and passion towards contributing to quality servicing
- Exceptional ability to build rapport, resulting in strong interpersonal relationships
- Robust written and oral communication skills
- Solid experience using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint in order to build reports, spreadsheets, and presentations to clearly convey results and trends
- Motivated, detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively while administering multiple priorities
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Equitable Bank is Canada's challenger bank, serving Canadians coast to coast. We don't have branches or cheques or paper statements - we put our money into simple, well-valued products instead. Equitable has >900 employees and $31 billion in assets under management. In 2016 we launched a digital arm called EQ Bank, which now has >85,000 customers. We have all the trust, stability, and respect of a Schedule I bank, the desire to make a difference, and the agility to make it happen.