We are currently seeking Hosts to join our community at the Glass House Estate Winery in Langley!Duties of a Host include:
- Welcoming guests to the establishment with a professional and welcoming approach
- Manage waitlist and seat guests in a timely manner
- Assist in delivering drinks and food to guests, clearing and resetting tables
- Assist with daily and weekly cleaning and environment upkeep
- Hours and shifts may vary. Includes working evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience relating to customer service and hospitality, holding roles such a Host, Busser, Expeditor or Server considered an asset!
- Staff discount at all JRG locations and discounted meals during shifts
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to participate in the Company's Extended Health Benefits Plan after 6 months of employment
- Access to ongoing training and development through Joseph Richard University (JRU)
- Opportunity for advancement throughout all JRG establishments and divisions
- Opportunity to participate in the JRG Join Us Employee Referral program
- Serving it Right Certification
- Previous restaurant or hospitality experience holding roles such as host, expeditor, busser or other applicable role considered an asset
Joseph Richard Group is a collection of unique hospitality ventures owned by André Joseph Bourque and Ryan Richard Moreno. With first-class offerings, an acclaimed culinary team, and a genuinely kind-hearted service team, our mission is to make this your moment.
We invite you to check out our website to learn more! https://www.glasshouseestatewinery.com/