Work at an award-winning top employer! If you are looking for an empowering and progressive place to shape your future, then you've landed in the right place at BCAA. With our corporate Head Office in Burnaby and locations around BC, we offer a wide variety of opportunities all across the province. Share our purpose to together mobilize a brighter future for all and help British Columbians down's life's many roads.
Work at an award-winning top employer! If you're looking for an empowering and progressive place to build your career, then you've landed in the right place here at BCAA and Evo Car Share.
We are the evolution of car sharing built for British Columbians! Evo provides members the flexibility to pick up and drop off in different locations, getting you from here to there with room for your friends.
Our fleet of Toyota Prius Hybrids provides affordable travel with a lighter environmental footprint and all the space you need to enjoy the best of BC.
We are currently looking for contract Evo Car Share Vehicle Relocation & Detail Technicians!
In this role you will be responsible for relocating the Evo fleet vehicles to more highly utilized areas across the Lower Mainland as well as cleaning the interior/exterior of the cars.
Full-time and part-time positions are available! Shifts can be either day-time or night-time:
Note: All PPE equipment + cleaning supplies are provided.
• Drives vehicles to various locations to help increase vehicle utilization
• Performs interior and exterior cleaning of the vehicle
• Inspects vehicles as required including; fuel level, washer fluid levels, etc.
• Photograph's and records any damage to the vehicles
• Performs other duties as assigned
What You'll Need to be Successful:
• Minimum 6 months of customer service experience - Strong communication skills
• Teamwork - Ability to work with others to achieve a common goal
• Strong Work Ethic - This is a fast-paced environment and you'll be working up a sweat!
• Proven ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail
• A valid BC driver's license + clean driver's abstract
What's in it for You?
• Competitive Hourly Rate - $17!
• Flexible Hours - We operate 24/7 and can work with your schedule (both full-time and part-time positions available)!
• Incredible Culture - BCAA was just recognized as a top employer in British Columbia 2020 for the second year in a row!
• Opportunity to Move - Enjoy the sights and sounds of the Lower Mainland while being on the road!
Note: This is contract employment with Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd. ("Kelly Services"), our preferred staffing services provider, working a 37.5-hour work week (please note that we do have part-time positions available as well). Successful applicants will enter into an employment agreement with Kelly Services and be assigned to provide Evo fleet maintenance services as a valued member of the Evo Car Share team
We aspire to be one of the best places to work with those who share our beliefs:
We believe in:
DOING THE RIGHT THING
We stay true to our word, and help British Columbians move forward.
THE POWER OF COMMUNITY
Together, we create a more vibrant, inclusive and connected province for everyone.
PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST
We treat each other with the same care and respect that we treat our Members.
PROTECTING OUR HOME
It's our responsibility to protect life in BC now, and for generations to come.
SHAPING THE FUTURE
We look to new horizons and actively embrace change.
By putting these beliefs in to action each of us will do engaging work with inspiring people and grow personally and professionally.