We are looking for a Diesel Mechanic in Sechelt!*$5,000 Sign On BonusWhat's in it for you?
What do you need to apply?
- Pay Rate: $35.50/hr + opportunity for Lead Hand rate of $2.00/hr
- Sign On Bonus: $5,000.00 gross (paid out after 90 days and 180 days of employment)
- Tool Allowance: $450/yr
- Boot Allowance: $175/yr
- Coveralls provided
- Pension: $175/month company contribution (per employee)
- Full benefits plan 100% paid by employer with buy-up option
Anything else we'd love you to have?
- Valid Valid Journeyman certificate in one of the following trades;
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic (BC, NU, SK),
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic (Construction) (QC),
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic (Non-Construction) (QC),
- Heavy Equipment Service Technician (NB),
- Heavy Equipment Technician (NT),
- Heavy Equipment Technician - Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic (Off Road) (AB)
- Heavy Equipment Technician (AB),
- Heavy Equipment Technician - Truck and Transport Mechanic (AB),
- Truck and Transport Mechanic (SK)
- Commercial Transport Vehicle Mechanic (BC),
- Heavy Equipment Technician - Truck and Transport Mechanic (NT),
- Truck and Coach Technician (ON),
- Truck and Transport Service Technician (NB),
- Truck and Transport Technician (YT)
- Experience: Three years of work experience
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
What will you do?
- Class 3 license (asset)
- Commercial Vehicle Inspectors (CVI) ticket (asset)
Our technicians are trained to provide superior maintenance on diesel equipment. We care about our technician's safety and show it by demanding solid safety practices of all our technicians and managers. Pride, safety, training, growth, opportunity, great benefits, rewards - check us out, we may be the company for you!Shift:
Day Shift Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 4 pmCall to Action:
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Join our Waste Management team, the industry leader since 1971. With over 41,000 proud employees, Waste Management has the largest trucking fleet in the waste industry - over 18,000 trucks, and leads in CNG advancement with the largest fleet of class 8 Natural Gas Vehicles in North America. We offer opportunities in 48 states, the District of Columbia, and Canada.