Work at an award-winning top employer! If you are looking for an empowering and progressive place to build your career, then you've landed in the right place at BCAA. With our corporate Head Office in Burnaby and locations around BC, we offer a wide variety of opportunities all across the province. Go the extra mile and share our vision to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia, absolutely famous for doing the right thing.
What BCAA offers you:
BCAA's Member Contact Centre is hiring 10 Temporary Full-Time Membership Advisor's over the summer!
If you have proven customer service skills and looking to join an organization that believes in providing amazing experiences for customers, this may be the perfect role for you! Please note that our Membership Advisor's will be paid approximately $18.00 per hour and would be starting on one of the following intake dates: March 22nd, April 12th, April 26th or May 10th.
As one of BCAA's Member-facing team members, you are a membership professional who delivers amazing Member experiences, every time. While working out of BCAA's Member Contact Center, you are a source of positive brand impressions to all BCAA Members. You create long lasting relationships with our Members by continuously driving revenue growth through consultative selling to support BCAA to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia.
You are a caring membership professional who is dedicated to offering amazing Member experiences through the consultative sales of BCAA membership products. Within a sales environment, you create long lasting Member relationships through the following:
• Selling BCAA memberships and entitlement products such Trip Tiks (auto travel route planning), maps, tour books and camp guides.
• Renewing BCAA memberships by reviewing current coverages and making recommendations.
• Cross-selling products and developing business leads for the future
• Processing payments and documents
• Meeting Member satisfaction goals
• Collaborating with a team who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty
• Education: Completion of Grade 12
• Experience: 3 to 6 months experience in a sales or service environment
• Demonstrated sales productivity and selling skills
• Ability to work within a fast paced team environment. Demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
• Proven judgment and decision making abilities. Must be able to consider costs and benefits of potential products in order to make appropriate recommendations.
• Proven critical thinking abilities. Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Ability to meet set sales, productivity and customer satisfaction targets and objectives
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
We aspire to be one of the best places to work for those who value integrity, teamwork and sustainability. Each of us will grow personally and professionally by doing engaging work with inspiring people.