Are you ready to suit up?
If you are seeking a job where you can make an impact, this one is for you! As a security guard in the health care sector, you will ensure the safety of kids, families, and staff. A great way to contribute to making your community safer!
We provide people with growth opportunities. 30% of our frontline employees are promoted to become part of our operation teams.
Despite the challenges over the last year, we're growing our ranks in North Vancouver now more than ever! With our wide variety of contracts, we have a position that will accommodate your needs and help you reach your goals. What's in it for you?
What does a Security Guard in North Vancouver do?
- Pay rate: $19/hr
- We can guarantee 40 hours/week
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Opportunities to grow alongside GardaWorld
- Continuing education through GardaWorld Campus like Use of Force training
- Ensure the safety of people and property and keeping the peace
- Enforce safety procedures and standards
- Escort and assist anyone as needed
- Intervene during an emergency or crisis
- Operate video surveillance equipment
- A valid BC security guard licence
- Available to work flexible hours
SSVANGardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.