Position: Administrative Clerk
Department: Production Management
Reports: Factory Manager
Based at: Vancouver based Factory
CYC Design Corporation, headquartered in Vancouver BC, is the parent company, and manufacturer, of independent athletic wear brand, Reigning Champ. Founded between Tokyo and Vancouver, CYC remains steadfast in its vision of producing quality goods, with a foundation based in detail-oriented design, unrivalled originality, and superior craftsmanship, coupled with a focus on responsible manufacturing, and sustainable sourcing. Respect the details. Master simplicity.
We are seeking a detailed orientated and motivated individual to join our Factory team. Reporting directly to the Factory Manager, this position is responsible for executing various administrative tasks such as managing company documentation, real time reporting and general office operations. This will include coordinating the filing system, preparing production reports, creating sales orders, assisting with payroll and ordering supplies. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a keen interest in apparel manufacturing who enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prepare spreadsheets and other related reports
- Create sales orders, purchase orders and packing lists
- Update paperwork and organizing documents
- Manage computer and manual filing system
- Assist with payroll
- Handle incoming calls & other correspondence
- Monitor and order stationery and other Factory supplies
- Help organize and maintain common areas
- Perform general office clerk duties
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma or associate degree
- Strong computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Self- starter that works well autonomously
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced Factory environment
Don't sit back and let this opportunity pass you by....send in your resume now! Note that we'll only be contacting candidates who meet our qualifications to participate in the interview process.