Hi, we're HUB!
We are proud to be ranked 5th among the world's largest insurance brokerages where we advise businesses and individuals on how to reach their goals. When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of risk, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management specialists that bring clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and unrelenting advocacy - so you're ready for tomorrow.The Opportunity!
Sales professionals have the opportunity to promote HUB's full suite of insurance products and services from a recognized global leader in the industry. Given HUB's extensive offerings, joining HUB will enable you to provide customers with all lines of coverage and help you achieve your full potential as their insurance advisor. Through our Sales Enablement team, our producers are supported by best in class research tools and programs to continuously provide timely insight and information to our customers. Additionally, HUB has an internal sales rewards initiative, Superior HUB Awards & Recognition Program (SHARP), which celebrates the top performers in the field annually at an offsite retreat.Responsibilities
- Effectively managing customer expectations
- Answer telephones and assist clients with questions regarding their coverage
- Communicate with company personnel regarding the client's needs and/or problems
- Understand agency rating system and company rating systems and websites
- Negotiate with the underwriters from other insurance companies on rates and coverage
- Follow-up on requested changes, renewals, etc. with insurance companies
- Reviewing and analyzing claims and discussing with clients
- Discussing & Explaining coverage to clients
- Accounts receivable follow-up
- New business and renewal sales presentations
- Closing the deal - up selling/ cross selling
- Prospecting for new business usually $20,000 to $100,000 premium
- Preparing marketing submissions, proposals and summaries of insurance
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of policies, endorsement, audits, etc. received from the insurance companies
- Issuing certificated of insurance and motor vehicle liability slips
- Reviewing payments
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.Why Join HUB?
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Driven to achieve sales results
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
- Thorough knowledge of commercial insurance
- Strong commitment to personal growth and development
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are a must
- Strong organization skills
Our Core Values.
- Join our team of amazing, innovative people who thrive and collaborate together!
- We work hard and play hard! Company planned events and learning opportunities!
- Paid day off for your birthday - we want to celebrate you!
- Paid half a day off for volunteering in your community - HUB is a company that gives back and is active in our communities.
- Room to grow within the organization.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flex health benefits & company matching RRSP contributions.
- We care about all our employee's wellbeing - 24/7 access to virtual health services through EQ Care; Lifeworks Employee Assistance Program support and resources; home delivery service on prescriptions with PocketPills.
- HUB Women's Network Resource Group - With approximately over 300 employee ambassadors and growing (all gender identities welcome), this group provides support, guidance, and much, much more through empowerment and collaboration!
Do your values align with ours?
- Entrepreneurship: We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity: We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork: We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability: We measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
We'd love to connect with you! HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com.
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Some college (no degree)