BLANKSLATE Partners' confidential client - a SaaS startup - is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team.
The person we are looking for is innovative, enjoys problem-solving and believes the best results come through collaboration. You must be creative and work well independently. This DevOps engineer should be comfortable dealing with high-level specifications, working in small teams, and being involved in the product design process from start to finish.
Additionally, this professional must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, using cutting-edge technology and working with big data. Being passionate about user experience and working well in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing environment is a must.Job Details for the DevOps Engineer:
- Manage and maintain cloud platform infrastructure
- Deploy web applications into multiple deployment groups
- Monitor and flag the health and security of the production platform
- Create and maintain the scripts that automate the deployment process
- Deliver hot fixes, ensuring the design, development and testing of web applications and services.
Tech stack: Linux, Scripting (PowerShell, Bash, Python), Microsoft Azure, Kubernetes, DockerMandatory Skills For the DevOps Engineer:
Soft Skills for the DevOps Engineer
- BS or higher in Software Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years experience releasing and maintaining cloud-based SaaS products
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline, automation tools, and toolchain integration utilizing Github, Jenkins, Sonar, Jira, Maven, npm
- Experience with virtualization and container-based solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure, security, and services in Azure, AWS.
- Strong scripting and automation skills using PowerShell, Bash, Python.
- Familiarity with test automation tools, i.e., JMeter, Selenium, Appium, ZAP, is a plus.
- Strong problem solving ability
- Attention to detail and self awareness
- Passion for helping people
- Collaborative nature
If you think you could add value to a group of passionate and dedicated professionals; and be a part of a learning environment that values your contributions, let us know, please. We look forward to seeing your application!