We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements below. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain material handling control systems, including PLC/PC controllers and industrial networks such as Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, motor control systems, servo drives, variable frequency drives, and electrical distribution systems. Profibus experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Monitor Material Handling Equipment (MHE) metrics and partner with facilities/operations for system performance issues.
- Utilize FC System Assessment reports to improve material handling system performance through maintaining and repairing identified deficiencies.
- Utilize FC network support resources for guidance and assistance, and provide assistance to peers, as needed.
- Communicate technical issues to Facilities and Operations management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Associates degree in electronic technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Allen Bradley products is preferred
- Experience troubleshooting RS Logix 5000 is a plus, not necessary
- Experience supporting a wide range of different conveyors and sortation systems
- Experience with automation controls systems
- Experience with industrial robotics
- Experience with ASRS systems
What you can expect from us
- Systems controls knowledge and PLC troubleshooting experience classroom or working experience
- Field service engineering experience
- Project management experience
- Working knowledge of ladder logic and PLC software such as Allen Bradley RS LOGIX 500 or 5000.
- Ability to identify, maintain and troubleshoot PLC's and PLC components using relevant software.
- Ability to identify and maintain Fanuc Robotics system components is a plus, preferred at some locations
- Ability to identify, maintain and troubleshoot HMI components
- Ability to identify, maintain and troubleshoot control network components
- Ability to identify, maintain and troubleshoot Motor Controls including motor starters, Variable Frequency Drives, DC drives, and standard electrical components.
- Industrial electrical hands-on experience and troubleshooting, including 480V 3-phase, 110 VAC, and 24VDC systems
- Understand concepts of Warehouse Management System Software including Warehouse control systems
- Reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret drawings both mechanical and electrical
- Ability to identify, maintain and utilize SCADA systems and KPI's
- Ability to access all levels and areas of the facility over 1 million square feet in most cases
- Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.