IGG Canada is a premium mobile game and video production studio located at 5 East 8th Ave. Vancouver, Canada. With spectacular views of the downtown skyline, coastal mountains and English Bay, our new studio is spacious, high-tech and inspiring.
IGG Canada is a division of IGG, a global interactive digital entertainment company that specializes in the development of and operation of Mobile Games. Established in 2006, IGG was founded with the aim of becoming a leading massively multiplayer game publisher and developer. The company has rapidly expanded its global operations, through strategic partnerships with popular gaming platforms such as Facebook, iOS, Amazon, Google Play, Kongregate and many others. IGG currently operates studios in China, Philippines, Singapore, the U.S. and Canada which opened its doors in 2013.
If you're passionate about creating mobile games that reach millions of players around the world and are interested in becoming an integral member of our Canadian team of superheroes, we want to hear from you! This position will be in charge of our Taiwanese Game Marketing Community.
Report to: Operations Manager
Department: Entry Level
Work Place: at office, 5 East 8th Ave., Vancouver, Canada
Length: 2 weeks fulltime w. potentially 1 week extension
Work hours: 10AM to 6PM
Hourly rate: 16
1. Resume review;
- Facilitate the communication streams between the players and the Dev Team.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Promote and coordinate community engagement events
- Creating engaging content for social media.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Provide updates to community manger on upcoming events.
- Oversee and track the social platforms engagement of the players.
- Other related tasks assigned by the team.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written in Korean
- You are very familiar with Korean local social medias/platforms.
- You are a gamer in your heart.
- You are able to work under pressure.
- You have social media moderating experience which will be a bonus for this position.
This job has to work on-site