OverviewDo you have a passion for Tech?
Samsung and OSL have teamed up to operate the Samsung Experience Stores across Canada. Samsung is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. The Company:OSL (Outsourced Sales Leadership)
was established in 2012 in Mississauga, Ontario, to provide clients with customized designed sales solutions in retail, direct sales, merchandising and customer acquisition.
It's an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that's at the top of its game. The momentum we've generated in recent years with our commitments to client customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. And we're on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us in this journey. At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that foundation. We value people, passion, honesty, respect, and integrity.Here's where you come in...
You're part tech guru and part sales ninja. You're hungry to sell and all about awesome customer service. Of course, you'll be asked to meet business objectives, and be a strong ambassador the Samsung Brand. You're passionate and want to sharpen your skills and grow along with us in a fast, fun, high-energy work environment. Good thing you're also an outgoing personality who plays well with others...we're all about family.A day in the life of a Samsung Sales Associate:
Good thing you have what it takes:
- Reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Associate will generate and promote sales of wireless devices, tablets, wearables, home automation and televisions, accessories and services, while acting as a brand ambassador for Samsung
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service and build relationships by maintaining advanced knowledge of all Samsung products and services and educating consumers on how to use Samsung products effectively
- Uncover customer needs through skilled questions, perception, and empathy while enthusiastically enlightening them on the Samsung ecosystem
- Knowledgeable about store design in order to guide customers with ease through their Samsung experience
What's in it for you:
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience ideally with luxury brands
- Will embody the Samsung brand in every interaction with customers and genuinely care about their individual needs
- Must have high level of interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to work with others
- Detail-oriented and results-focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Effective decision-maker and problem-solver with strong customer service orientation
- Ability to drive sales and offer excellent service while achieving store standards
- Flexible to work beyond traditional business hours, holidays, evenings and weekend periods, based on retail business needs as they arise
If this sounds like you and you're excited to be a member of our team, please apply now.
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses and other perks
- Vacation plus additional flex days
- Comprehensive benefits
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career with one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- A supportive workplace culture and work environment
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.