Hi, we're HUB!
We are proud to be ranked 5th among the world's largest insurance brokerages where we advise businesses and individuals on how to reach their goals. When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of risk, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management specialists that bring clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and unrelenting advocacy - so you're ready for tomorrow.The Opportunity!Are you a bright, outgoing, people-oriented person, who has an inner love for holiday parties? If so, this is the CAREER for you!
As an Auto Associate, you will advise
new and existing clients in the branch on how to best protect their assets when it comes to automobile insurance. You will build relationships
and offer solutions using a diverse selection of insurance products while achieving performance targets. You will have continuous learning
and development opportunities to maintain licensing requirements and work towards your career goals.What you will bring to our team-
A day in the life -
- Easy going and down to have some fun
- Ready to work hard and crush goals
- Detail oriented and reliable
- Thrives in a team environment
- High school education or equivalent
- Level 1 Insurance License is an asset, but not required
Why Join HUB?
- Build relationships with clients, colleagues and automobile dealership representatives
- Creatively offer a diverse selection of ICBC and private insurance products
- Process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions including renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more
- Upsell and cross-sell other insurance products from our other departments
- Administrative duties, such as, answering the phone, inventory restock
Your future with HUB -
- Do you enjoy making friends? We love making friends; join our team of amazing people who all get along and thrive together!
- We work hard and play hard! Get ready for our Staff Holiday Parties!!
- Paid day off for your birthday - we want to celebrate you!
- Paid half a day off for volunteering in your community - HUB is a company that gives back and is active in our communities
- Room to grow within the organization
- Lots of company perks, benefits, RRSP matching and great compensation
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
At HUB, we value education and continuous learning, and are excited to assist you along your career development path. We will provide you with the tools and resources to go through the Level 1 Insurance Training Program, if not already obtained.
What makes us different than all the rest? Our Vision:
To be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.Our Mission:
To protect and support the aspirations of individuals, families and businesses. To empower our employees to learn, grow and make a difference in their communities.Our Core Values:
We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
We do the right thing every time.
We work together to maximize results.
We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
We serve customers, communities and colleagues.
If you value what we value, and like the perks along the way - Apply TODAY
!The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com.
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent