Hi, we're HUB!
We are proud to be ranked 5th among the world's largest insurance brokerages where we advise businesses and individuals on how to reach their goals. When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of risk, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management specialists that bring clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and unrelenting advocacy - so you're ready for tomorrow.The Opportunity:Are you a bright, outgoing, people-oriented person? If so, this is the career for you.
At HUB, we value education and continuous learning, and are excited to assist you along your career development path. We will provide you with the tools and resources to go through the Level 1 Insurance Training Program, if not already obtained.
As an Auto Associate, you will advise
new and existing clients in the branch on how to best protect their assets when it comes to automobile insurance. You will build relationships
and offer solutions using a diverse selection of insurance products while achieving performance targets. You will have continuous learning
and development opportunities to maintain licensing requirements and work towards your career goals. This position has the ability to be a Road Agent position
for the right candidate with a minimum of 6 months insurance industry experience.Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with clients, colleagues and automobile dealership representatives
- Proactively and creatively offer solutions using a diverse selection of ICBC and private insurance products
- Process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions including renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more
- Upsell and cross-sell other insurance products from our other departments
- Administrative duties, such as, answering the phone, inventory restock
Why Join HUB?
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced team environment
- Weekend and Evening availability, depending on the needs of the branch
- High school education or equivalent
- Level 1 Insurance License is an asset, but not required
- An exceptional and welcoming company culture
- Excellent compensation, benefits, RRSP match, referral incentives, and company perks
- Paid educational training and vast learning opportunities
- Room for advancement and growth within the organization
- Paid half a day off for volunteering in your community- HUB is a company that gives back and is active in our communities
- Paid day off for your birthday - we want to celebrate you!
What makes us different than all the rest?Our Vision:
To be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.Our Mission:
To protect and support the aspirations of individuals, families and businesses. To empower our employees to learn, grow and make a difference in their communities.Our Core Values:
We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
We do the right thing every time.
We work together to maximize results.
We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
We serve customers, communities and colleagues.The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com.
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent