Are you a group insurance or retirement professional that would like to take your career to higher levels? Do you work well in a project driven, client-focused environment? This is an excellent opportunity to grow and learn alongside a team of consulting experts to make a difference for our clients. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detail oriented, enjoys working with people and a committed to delivering results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!What we offer!
- An exceptional and welcoming company culture.
- Excellent compensation, benefits, RRSP match.
- Paid educational training and vast learning opportunities.
- Room for advancement and growth within the organization.
- A company that gives back and is active in the community.
- Consideration given to remote vs. office workplace flexibility.
As an Employee Benefits Account Executive, you will interact with group insurance and employer retirement plan clients, maintain professional business relationships with new and existing clients and insurers and help to manage an entire book of business. The Employee Benefits Account Executive prepares and reviews group insurance client reports, leads marketing efforts, and evaluates and compares the client's plan rules.A Day in the Life -
What you bring -
- Collect and analyze plan data in preparation for client meetings, including claims history updates, annual rate renewals, financial analysis, and other ad-hoc projects as required.
- Conduct plan market reviews, including production of Request-For-Proposal package, analysis of insurer quotations, and preparation of the report to the client.
- Manage all aspects of new client policy implementations as well as policy transfers between benefit providers.
- Analyze client data to identify trends.
- Prepare Assistant Vice President for client meetings (and attend in some cases), and follow through with action items in a timely and concise manner
- Managing of client information on internal databases and client management system.
- Communicate and liaise with insurance carriers and clients to resolve benefit inquiries, challenges, and claims issues. Advocate for clients and ensure prompt and thorough handling.
- Work closely with vendors.
- Develop project timelines and deliverables; liaise with key project stakeholders to ensure adherence to specific timelines.
- Develop client communication materials and other documents as required.
- Other projects and responsibilities as required to support client and advisor needs.
The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.What Makes Us Different?Our Vision:
- Strong analytical skills and a strong math aptitude.
- A high level of initiative and independence and being able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail.
- A proven ability to work in a team environment with a flexible attitude.
- Solid working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in the Employee Benefits, group insurance, or group retirement industry is considered an asset but is not required.
To be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.Our Mission:
To protect and support the aspirations of individuals, families, and businesses. To empower our employees to learn, grow and make a difference in their communities.Our Core Values:
Why Choose HUB?
- Entrepreneurship: We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
- Integrity: We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork: We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability: We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service: We serve clients, communities, and colleagues.
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting, and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success.
At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients.
We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if YOU
- Are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization.
- Have a desire to help others protect their future.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business .
- Are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise.
- Are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business.
- Believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com.
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent