What We're Looking For
We're looking for smart, talented people who are ready to take their career in a new direction or to the next level. We love go-getters who thrive in a client service role. Curiosity and an interest in learning are also key characteristics. Whether you're a recent college grad, experienced restaurant or retail employee, a cashier or sales - we want to explore a career opportunity with you.
Our Personal Insurance Trainee Program
starts in September. Join a cohort of motivated individuals exploring a career in insurance. After our 8-week training program, you'll be prepared to pass your level 1 licensing exam and start learning the basics of auto insurance. Your learning continues as you work hands on in an Insurance Advisor role directly with clients.
- Commitment to study for and obtain a Level 1 Insurance License within a 2-week period
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, energetic and career minded
- 1-2 Years of customer service experience
- A valid driver's license and personal vehicle is preferred
Training starts in September at our Burnaby Head office. Upon completing the program, you'll work in a branch office or contact centre for three to six months then together we'll discover what career path is right for you. A Day in the Life - Dealership Insurance Advisor
A Day in the Life - Auto/Personal Lines Advisor - In Branch or Contact Centre
- Brace yourself for a fast-paced, sales focused environment with tremendous earning potential: base salary, uncapped commissions PLUS volume bonuses!
- You'll provide ICBC and private auto insurance at car dealerships
- You'll promote optional coverage and cross sell to achieve weekly targets, while building relationships with clients, colleagues, and our dealerships partners
- Imagine this and being able to work a condensed 4-day work week - leaving you an extra day to do what you love, outside of work
Where This Can Take You
- Prepare for a team-oriented environment where you'll work closely with colleagues to provide the best client experience
- You'll help clients with their ICBC and private auto (and eventually personal/home) insurance
- You'll promote optional coverage and cross sell to achieve weekly targets with incentives that include commissions and volume bonuses.
- You'll cross-train on personal lines so you can help clients with all their insurance needs
- You'll be taking inbound and making outbound calls from our Client Service Centre (Contact Centre)
We invest in our employees. We offer hands-on coaching and mentorship, alongside extensive sales training to ensure you succeed, today and tomorrow. Start your journey in auto insurance at HUB and watch doors open to a diverse, rewarding career within the insurance industry! Who We Are
We are BC's largest Insurance Broker
and we're looking for individuals to grow with us! A career at HUB means limitless opportunities. We provide the widest range of insurance careers including auto, personal, business, employee benefits and retirement plan sales and service. We also have careers in, claims, Human Resources, administration and more.
Our culture sets us apart. Helping our clients protect what matters most and providing a safe, supportive and inclusive work environment are crucial to who we are, and we're on the lookout for those who share the same passion. What We Offer
- Competitive compensation: Base salary + Uncapped Commission + Volume Bonuses
- Company matching RRSP contributions
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use
- Tuition financing career-related training and ongoing personal development
- Customizable flexible benefits options for you and your family
- Mental and physical wellness initiatives
- A positive, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- In-house Insurance Licensing
- Hybrid opportunity at our Contact Centre in Burnaby
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: High school or equivalent