Clearway has been operating since 1973 specializing in construction of sewer and watermain, shoring, road reconstruction, bridge, concrete forming, civil utilities, marine, brownfield rehabilitation and treatment plant/pumping station and residential and commercial developments, project management and general contracting, across Canada with a focus on the Greater Toronto Area. We are building our Vancouver team as part of an aggressive expansion into the BC market. This is your opportunity to work for a growing Construction company who values the contribution of its employee, their creativity, ingenuity, initiative, excellence and high-level of commitment. We are looking for hardworking individuals who are driven by success and are looking to grow with a leading company within the industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications, and drawings
- Setting elevations for grades, roads and underground utilities
- Installing civil utility components
- Layout of pipe routes
- Work in confined spaces such as trenches and manholes
- Work with heavy equipment operators
- Must be able to read blueprints
- 1 year previous experience as a pipelayer, water, sanitary storm systems
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- If not already, Pipelayers will be required to become members of LiUNA CSWU Local 1611
Please no phone calls, or agencies.