Who are we?
For more than 33 years, Panago Pizza Inc. has built a reputation as one of Canada's premiere delivery and takeout pizza franchises. We are a Canadian-owned franchise business that invests in our relationships - with our customers, franchisees, and employees. We are committed to being market leaders in customer service, franchise engagement, and sustainability.
With 200 stores across the country, serving over 8 million pies per year, we believe in the power of remarkable customer service. We are committed to delivering only the highest quality products to our customers.
Our offices are in New Westminster and Abbotsford, British Columbia, and Toronto, Ontario. We also have a tight-knit group of virtual team players working remotely across the lower mainland of British Columbia.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Office Coordinator plays an essential role in the success of our team.
The Office Coordinator will provide support to Panago teams with various administrative tasks such as, shipping and receiving, scheduling meetings and conference calls, as well as any other coordinating of activities in the office. The Office Coordinator will also assist in various Finance and Administration duties and projects such as tracking of financial documents, coordination of shipments, and coordination of off-site document storage.
- Greet and assist visitors and employees when they arrive at the office
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Answer and appropriately direct all phone calls
- Schedule meetings, board rooms, conference calls for all teams
- Coordinate shipping and receiving
- Distribute all Corporate Communications for the Panago Groups
- Manage pickups and review invoices for various vendors
- Order, receive and ship business cards
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail daily
- Laundry service delivery/pickup
- Tracking of various financial reports with follow up
- Assist with various corporate events and travel plans
To succeed in this role
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written)
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Organization and attention to detail a must
- Customer service is important to you
- Extremely organized
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
- RRSP match
- Vacation benefits
- On-site parking
- Pizza Allowance
- This position is based out of our Abbotsford location